DIY Fingerboard Mold Kit 3D Printed 40mm Wide With Fingerboard Shape.
- These will last longer after repeat uses: We make our molds using high quality PLA or PETG with a higher density/infill to give it more durability
- These m old can make 40mm wide boards, while t he shape(r) produces a 98 mm long and 32 mm wide fingerboards with a 25º Kick.
- Almost Everything needed to make 3 complete fingerboards (you will still need some of the following items: wood glue, wax paper, clamps or vice, shaping tools, drill and bits, sandpaper, clear coat for finish)
- 1x Fingerboard Mold
- 1x 32mm Spacer
- 3x Sets 32mm trucks
- 3x Sets CNC bearing wheels
- 3x Pro Fingerboard Foam Grip Tape
98mm x 32mm, 50mm wheelbase, 18mm nose/tail with 25º kick, deck concave is 3mm x 36mm