These Halo Rings can be used with your current irrigation system to improve water distribution around your plants.
Create your own flexible irrigation kits easily and cheaply with any ½ inch I.D. tubing and ½ inch fittings (not included). Please note that adding ½ inch ball valves may be necessary to create an even flow to all water rings in large installations.
- The water ring has a 1 inch gap on one end to allow it to be placed around large plants without damaging the stalks.
- More effective irrigation of all types of pots/containers in all growing mediums.
- Drip emitters and stakes only provide a single point of irrigation making it hard for water/nutrient solution to evenly saturate a container.
- Can be used indoors or out in soil or hydroponics.
- Durable construction allows for years of use.
- Can be easily cleaned between growing cycles.
- 3 Removeable stakes to keep water rings in place around each plant.
- The water ring.